wtb old woodworking magazines

Hi,

I'm try to build up my woodworking libarary so I'm looking for back issues of shopnotes, woodsmith or fine woodworking.

If you live in Canada and your thinking of getting rid of any of these send me a note.

Thanks

Alex

Reply to
alex

Where in Canada?

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Hamilton, Ontario.

Reply to
alex

On Jul

Can't help with the magazines but I've been to Hamilton. Kick ass Royal Botanical Gardens.

Reply to
Mike in Arkansas

Contact me at skione(at)telus(dot)net. jesse

Reply to
Jesse