Magazines

I've a bunch of Fine Woodworking magazine that I'm thinking of getting rid of. I was a charter subscriber and stopped subscribing a few years ago. I'd love to give them to a worthy organization or group or even an individual. It's not a complete set but many are there. They're in New London, NH and I'm really not interested in shipping them.

Reply to
Charlie

Wood Butcher

Tue, Jun 6, 2006, 9:55am greatviewcsc at hotmail dot com (Charlie) doth state: They're in New London, NH and I'm really not interested in shipping them.

No prob. I'll happily drive over and pick them up.

You just get on I-95, drive south, when ou get to Smithfield, NC, stop, and give me a call. I'll drive over and pick them up.

JOAT Never confuse "Oh, I can't do this!" with "Oh, I've never done this!".

- JOAT

Reply to
J T

I'll be over that way in a couple of weeks let me know what you want for them snipped-for-privacy@hypernet.com