I think I'm done.

The Corner Cabinet. Maybe I should take it out of the "work in progress" album? Nahh, there're still a few tweaks to be done. A friend wants to make some billiard parlor-style chairs, so unless my wife decides otherwise, I guess that'll be next.

tom

It's a fine looking cabinet. A pair of built in corner cabinets are on my list of "things I would like to get done but probably never get around to". I'ts a long list.

Reply to
Mike in Arkansas