Work in progress

I've started my most ambitious project to date. Well, fits and starts. A corner cabinet for my wife, which can be seen in .pdf form at

of things to get squared away before the final milling of the face frames, as I spent all day today making ZCIs for the dadoes in the plywood backs and the Forrest. Had to re-square the old large crosscut sled's fence, and put fresh knives in the planer. Bought a Wixey angle gauge, so maybe my 45's will be a no-brainer, but it's hard to trust a "machine" when your best square and a strong light source says you're a hair off of vertical. Anywho, all bookmatched cherry, a couple of pics can be seen at
the "Works in progress" album. Tom

Reply to
tom