Fine Woodworking Network.com

Anybody subscribe to this? It's from Tauton press, publishers of Fine Woodworking.

Never Enough Money

Wow, not a single reply. I guess I got my answer....

Never Enough M> Anybody subscribe to this? It's from Tauton press, publishers of Fine > Woodworking. >

Reply to
Never Enough Money

Well for my pocket, 60 bucks a year for an online "magazine" is just a tad outrageous and out of touch. I could be mistaken of course but I'd wager, oh say, $60, this folds in a year.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

IIRC, it was $60 for FWW subscribers and $84 for the rest of us sods.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Oooo. I didn't catch that. Worse yet.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

I could see using it for a month to get info then 8.00 is not so bad. Knight-Toolworks

handmade wooden planes

Reply to
Steve knight

I'd rather use the money on a plane from Knights'

:-)

Reply to
news.east.cox.net

I was sorta thinking the same thing. Pay for a month and burn up the wires downloading everything on the site. Thought I'd go back and see if there is some kind of limit.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Yeah, I've subscribed, and I'm spending a lot of time on the site.

If you've subscribed to the mag for a while you may not get a lot of value out of it, but the library of articles in downloadable PDF form is great for me, as I'm just starting out.

As well, they have a number of tips-and-tricks from the magazine pages, and are building up an online video library.

I'm pretty content with it.

--James

Reply to
diutinus