Re: Totally Off Topic - Chinese Fur Trade

OK - this is off topic, but I was appalled by this video.

> Granted, not much worse than our own slaughter houses, but you better > have a strong constitution (and a fast connection) to watch this:

You're right. About both the video and slaughter houses (many of which are far worse). Humans everywhere treat animals despicably.

-- dadiOH ____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06... ...a help file of info about MP3s, recording from LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that. Get it at

dadiOH

Humans still treat *humans* despicably, how could I expect any better for the lowly animals...

I guess what struck a major chord was that several of the animals in the video look just like our pets, and I can't imagine allowing anyone to treat them in such a fashion - without reciprocating the favor, of course.

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

But.....isn't this the American Way?

Reply to
Limey Lurker

Seems that way...

But lest ye believe thou art pure and unsullied, You guys have quite a few skeletons in your closet as well... ;-)

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G