Floor boards

I am looking for about 60 ft of floorboards measuring 14cm wide (excluding tongue), 2cm deep, minimum 6ft lengths. Tongue and groove not necessary hence the above width measurement. Condition need not be excellent (but definitely no woodworm!) as most will be covered. I am in the Bedfordshire area of the UK but can travel reasonable distances.

Thanks for any info. Chris

Reply to
Chris Learmouth