I have the following machines for sale. I rebuild old woodworking equipment
as a hobby and I have too many machines.
1. Craftsman/Walker Turner 6" jointer - unrestored but in good shape.
2. Delta light duty shaper - from the 1930's - all cast iron guards, no
sheet metal; original motor with built in lever type reversing switch [the
motor cost more than the shaper originally]; original flare footed stand. I
am just about finished with the restoration.
3. Delta 6 x 48" belt finishing sander on an enclosed stand. Restored. From
4. Delta 6 x 48" belt finishing sander on an open stand - pre-WWII.
Unrestored and apart, but 100% complete. I will re-assemble so you know that
the machine is complete
5. Atlas/Craftsman 8" table saw. This is a rock solid all cast iron machine.
It is missing the fence, but other wise complete and in good shape. Original
Craftsman blue paint.
6. Craftsman 4" jointer model 103.23340. Completely restored including
7. Delta 10" tilting table table saw. Pre-WWII. Complete and partially
8. Walker Turner 14" band saw model BN905 with cast iron frame and cast iron
wheel doors. This machine comes with an exact [and I mean exact] replica of
the original cast iron stand made out of MDF.
The machines are not on "fire sale", I just desperately need some space in
my shop. By the way this stuff is all in the San Francisco Bay Area - zip
94563. I'd rather not ship any of the machines. E-mail me at
email@example.com for pictures and prices. BTW, you can see pictures of some
of my restorations at: http://www.owwm.com/Members/detail.asp?IDF - page
down to the list of pictures on the Photo Index.
I also have some spare parts available for a Craftsman/King Seeley band saw
from the 1940's - model 103.0103. I have spare parts for a Delta Triple Duty
grinder and a Delta Homecraft 34-500 8" table saw. I have two fences [one is
completely restored] from a Craftsman cabinet saw - 113.22452. By the way
Craftsman made two different fences for this model cabinet saw. One had a
pot metal head and the other was cast iron. I have one of each. This cabinet
saw was made under several model numbers, both 103.xxxxx and 113.xxxxx.