Woodworking Machines FS - SF Bay Area

I have the following machines for sale. I rebuild old woodworking equipment as a hobby and I have too many machines.

  1. Craftsman/Walker Turner 6" jointer - unrestored but in good shape.

  1. Delta light duty shaper - from the 1930's - all cast iron guards, no sheet metal; original motor with built in lever type reversing switch [the motor cost more than the shaper originally]; original flare footed stand. I am just about finished with the restoration.

  2. Delta 6 x 48" belt finishing sander on an enclosed stand. Restored. From the 1960's

  1. Delta 6 x 48" belt finishing sander on an open stand - pre-WWII. Unrestored and apart, but 100% complete. I will re-assemble so you know that the machine is complete

  2. Atlas/Craftsman 8" table saw. This is a rock solid all cast iron machine. It is missing the fence, but other wise complete and in good shape. Original Craftsman blue paint.

  1. Craftsman 4" jointer model 103.23340. Completely restored including re-milled tables

  2. Delta 10" tilting table table saw. Pre-WWII. Complete and partially restored

  1. Walker Turner 14" band saw model BN905 with cast iron frame and cast iron wheel doors. This machine comes with an exact [and I mean exact] replica of the original cast iron stand made out of MDF.

The machines are not on "fire sale", I just desperately need some space in my shop. By the way this stuff is all in the San Francisco Bay Area - zip

94563. I'd rather not ship any of the machines. E-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net for pictures and prices. BTW, you can see pictures of some of my restorations at:
- page down to the list of pictures on the Photo Index.

I also have some spare parts available for a Craftsman/King Seeley band saw from the 1940's - model 103.0103. I have spare parts for a Delta Triple Duty grinder and a Delta Homecraft 34-500 8" table saw. I have two fences [one is completely restored] from a Craftsman cabinet saw - 113.22452. By the way Craftsman made two different fences for this model cabinet saw. One had a pot metal head and the other was cast iron. I have one of each. This cabinet saw was made under several model numbers, both 103.xxxxx and 113.xxxxx.

Jeff T.

Reply to
Jeff