FS-Delta Wood Lathe, Shaper, Performax Sander

Hi Guys,

I hate to do it but I just have too many machines taking up precious space. I am selling the following:

Delta Variable Speed Wood Lathe (American Made Model) on stand.

Delta 3HP Shaper with Magnetic Switch (American Made) including a Delta Mobile Base.

Performax 16-32 Drum Sander on homemade stand.

All of the above items were hardly used. They are dusty from sitting unused in my garage. Hence my decision to sell them. If the shaper was used more than once it's a lot. The lathe was used for about two hours total and the same for the sander.

I have pictures ready to be sent upon request. I live in Central, New Jersey.

Make me an offer for all or one.

Thanks.

Joe...

Reply to
JB

What model lathe, and what's your asking price?

Joe

Reply to
10x