Equipment for sale?

Hello to all,

After many years of adding machinery and equipment to my collection, it might be time to sell some items. I just have too much machinery in my garage.

I am asking what the following pieces of equipment in new condition should be priced at.

General (made in Canada) Model 130 Planer (like new, used once)

Delta Model 43-379 3HP shaper (never used)

Delta Model 46541P Cabinet, Variable Speed Wood Lathe (used twice)

These machines are in excellent condition. I am selling them because I do not use them and they are taking up valuable space.

I am located in Central New Jersey.

I also have an old Walker Turner 14" Wood/Metal Bandsaw in good condition that I am thinking of selling. It has a 2 speed transmission which makes this a perfect bandsaw for wood and metal.

All these items are single phase machines.

Thanks for the help.

Joe

Reply to
JB