shop equipment for sale

I have 3 pieces of equipment that I no longer need. They are a 8" Craftsman planer/molder, a 1/2" Craftsman shaper, and a 12" Shopsmith planer. I need to know the value of each and they are for sale. I live in north centeral Indiana. Pictures are posted over in abpw. Any help would be apprecated. Jim

Jim, I am interetsted in the equipment, I'm in Lafayette. What are you asking for the tools?
Rusty snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Rusty I have tried to send you e-mail but I don't think that it has been getting thru. Here is the information that you requested is:
Shaper- Model Number is 113-239291 It's age is approximately 15 years but it hasn't been used much. It comes with 6 cutters. The part number for them is 9-30145.
The sears planer model number is 306-23371. It is a 4" x 8" planer. It was built buy Foley/Belsaw. Any parts (blades-cutters-rollers) would have to come from them. They are on the net. It has 2 sets of blades and the cutters that came with it. I have never used the cutters so I don't know how they work. I've had it almost 20 years but it still works well.
The Shopsmith planer's model number is m5990. It is a 4" x 12" planer. I can't tell you much about it, it came from my brother. Please let me know if this helps. I would give you my phone number but I would rather not on a post. Jim
replying to Jim Heater, indyj1453 wrote: Jim, I can't see or find the link or pictures of the equipment. Can you send them to my email? Lee Jones
On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 1:14:11 PM UTC-6, indyj1453 wrote:

The original post was 14 yrs ago.
On 12/28/2017 1:14 PM, indyj1453 wrote:

Lee,
As Sonny has said, you're about 14 years too late for Jim's equipment. If you're looking for the Craftsman Shaper, I have that model, in excellent condition with ~ 25 sets of cutters for it - some never used.
Chicagoland area. Post your email addy if interested and I'll send you photos and details
On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 4:32:08 PM UTC-5, Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Better yet, create a throwaway email address and post that. Posting an emai l address that you care about in a Usenet group might make it subject to lots of spam .