Shopsmith Mark V for sale

Greetings,

Posting for a friend, send inquires to snipped-for-privacy@txitservices.com. First come, first serve. Do not reply to me, as you will not get an answer and will miss out on the opportunity. That email address again is snipped-for-privacy@txitservices.com

For Sale - Shopsmith Mark V with these accessories:

  • Belt Sander (6"x48") * 12" Disc Sander * 12" Conical sander * Drum Sander * 4" Jointer * 20" Scroll Saw * 10" Table Saw * 11" Band Saw (plus blades) * Picture Frame Jig * Carving Tool Set * Taper Jig * Molding Head

Plus other misc WW items.

Sold as COMPLETE SET only. Asking $1500. Pickup in Dallas/Fort Worth TX only - owner will not ship. I am told the owner is elderly and can no longer use the equipment. Photo here -

Chris