Tools for sale in the Dallas Area

I have alot of power tools for sale in the Dallas area

Here is a partial list of what I have!

Jet 3HP left tilt with Exacta Deluxe Fence on HTC base with Router lift and Outfeed Rollers, also includes the Bosch Router. This was purchased new last May, would like to get $1500 for the setup

Jet 1.5 HP Contractor saw with Cast extension wing and 52" Home Shop fence, used very little $500

Grizzly 8 X 75 Jointer also purchased new last May, this unit is on the Shop Fox adjustable mobile base $600 Used very little.

Grizzly 2HP Dust Collector, with over 30' of Hose and several blast gates, lots of adapters $300, Also includes 2 of the better filter bags never used.

Jet Closed Stand Sander used very Little 6 X 48 belt and 12" disc $650 has original belt and disc they are like new

MK 101 Tile Saws I have 2 of these one is new and the other cut 2 12" tiles, the used one has 2 extra blades new in pkg. $500 Each Also both include stands, and there is one extra stand.

Jet 18" Band Saw with extra Blades, on Jet Mobile Base $700

Tel-Pro Sheet-Rock Lift used Very Little $400

I am selling all these because I am in an apartment, and do not have a shop, and tired of paying storage fees, There will be more items to follow, just a place to start. Any questions can be sent to my email at ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com)

Reply to
TAP

I just tried to email someone that their email did not work, that is in my area

Todd

Reply to
TAP

Patrick, You email did not work!!!!

Todd

Reply to
TAP

Patrick, Your email did not work!!!!

Todd

Reply to
TAP

Patrick, Your Email Address did not work!!!!

Todd

Reply to
TAP

Been there, done that. I spent over $5000 on storage fees over a period of four years. What a waste of money aside from the wear and tear on my soul. It hurt like hell to sell all of my stuff off, but I got over it. One good thing came from it. I sold my tablesaw really cheap to a friend and now I get to go over and use it once in awhile.

Reply to
Upscale

This is the second time for me, I refuse to do it again!!! Tired of watching those tools rusting away.

Todd

Reply to
TAP

Hey guy's the JET 3HP Table saw is sold, and the Dust Collector

Todd

Reply to
TAP

You could store them at my place. It would only be a 4 day round trip drive for you to use them. Sam

Reply to
woodcraftssuch

I actually tried that first Sam, I asked alot of ppl if they wanted a free shop full of tools if I could use them at my leisure. I had no takers, no one had the extra room or wanted a workshop!!! :(

Todd

Reply to
TAP

Here are a few more things:

Dewalt Portable Saw DW744 w/stand and dado insert used twice $325 in original box

Dewalt Scroll Saw DW788 w/stand and light used once $300 in original box

Dewalt Surface Planer DW733 w/dust hood and 2 sets of blades $200

Dewalt Biscuit Jointer DW682K w/box of biscuits used once $90

Dewalt 515K 5/8" Hammer Drill with Bits $ 125

Porter Cable 1 1/2 HP model 690 Router $90

Porter Cable 7518 3 1/4 HP variable speed router $200

Porter Cable 12" dove tail Jig model 4112 $70 with Bits

Some of these Items can be shipped, as they are not too heavy, but most need to be picked up locally! There will be more to follow!

Todd

Reply to
TAP

The Scroll Saw is SOLD (DW788)