FOR SALE-- 6 major tools

mfg weight price Planer 15" Jet JW15CS 500 $800

2 speed, knives very good, motor in base, mobile base

Band Saw Laguna 16LT 350 800 with 4 blades, cast table and fence, two dust outlets. Can include some

4" pipes. 2 h.p., 10" resaw, roller guides

Unisaw Delta 400 1000 Good older model Unisaw @ 8 years, 3 hp, cast iron extensions, 48" table extension, Delta mobile base, 2 blades (one a Forrest), Beismeyer fence, small accessories

Dust Collector Jet 100 150

6 years old, upright, single bag, dual inlet, wheels, with about 30 feet of 4"pipe, PVC connectors, clamps. Can include Long Ranger (very convenient) for $40 more.

Jointer Delta 200 500

8 inch, approx. 40 years old, excellent condition, crank tables, recently cleaned, new link belt, motor tested and in perfect condition, knives sharp, mobile base. Price not negotiable--this thing is too good and solid.

Sander Delta 100 250

12? disk, 9x48? belt, stand, mobile base, Running, but needs TLC

Scroll saw Delta 100 100

7 years old, Small table, older model, runs well, spare blades, stand, wheels.

Available immediately. Will consider a package price. All tools are in very good working condition, sold as is, where is. Prices except jointer are somewhat negotiable, but please don?t insult me and waste your time.

Located in the Milwaukee-Chicago area.

Please reply by email or phone. We're selling our house and going RVing, so we're a bit busy right now, but I'll get back to you ASAP, within 48 hours. Bob 262-363-8788

Reply to
Bob Schmall