garage sale; Maryland/Pennsylvania area, lots of woodworking tools

Hey All, I am holding a garage sale this Saturday to get rid of some of my redundant tools and items I've accumulated in the past few years. I am pasting the list below. These are not bottom feeder prices but most of the stuff I have is in good to great condition, though not restored. Date is Saturday November 21 from 9AM until 3PM. Location is 4109 Church Road Millers Maryland 21102 Hope some of you local readers can stop by even to say "Hello". I will try to reply to all emails. =20 Marc

Garage Woodworking tool sale Saturday November 21 2009 9AM until 3PM Rain or Shine Cash only, no shipping.

Address is 4109 Church Road Millers MD 21102

Contact info by email only Home =3D snipped-for-privacy@qis.net Work =3D snipped-for-privacy@jhmi.edu

1949 Delta 6x48 belt sander Great Cond. All original parts $375 (SN 80-5130)

1952 Delta 6x48 belt sander Fair Cond (shortened stand, some unoriginal knobs, Dayton motor) $175 (SN 104-4391)

1974 6x48 belt sander Very Good , Dayton motor $375 (SN GI 9588)

1987 6x48 belt sander Frame and lower pulley/ wheel assembly on closed stand, no motor. Shaft spins freely pulley and wheel good, but otherwise it=92s a junker. $50 (SN 87C-04392) (will sell with =9252 sander for $200)

1955 Rockwell Delta 1460(SN 115-5414) lathe fitted with new 3 inch solid tables (originals also available) and a 1.5hp Dayton variable speed DC motor (230VAC feed) Also included 2 banjos (is that what you call them?), 2 tool rests (one double) several faceplates and a 4 jaw Tekna -Tools chuck, link belt. Great condition $1050

1963 Unisaw (SN DA 2114) missing plinth, handwheels, splitter, other parts. What is left is cabinet, all trunions and mechanical parts, table and two wings (great cond, just surface rust. Jetlock fence and rails, 3 phase motor, pulley (runs, but no way to test it) $??? Make offer

1948 Rockwell Bandsaw (SN 60-8549) Fair condition but with a lot of new stuff (Urethane tires, link belt, newer table with new trunions, Iturra Spinner and tension spring, Carter stabilizer, original steel belt guard, =BD hp Delta motor 115 volt only, ca.1993) $350 (I know this may seem too much but I=92m not too thrilled about selling this at this time yet I could use the money to buy other toys, er, I mean tools)

Mobile base for Unisaw with extension table $90 Duofast stapler HFN 880D $50 Duofast KN 1849 $35 Passlode Magnum 94800 $25 Rockwell Power feeder with base $50 Dewalt 3&1/4 power planer DW680K (Italian made) $90 Great cond Dewalt Jigsaw DW321 $85 Great cond. Porter Cable Brad nailer BN125A never used $38 Porter Cable Finish Nailer FN250B never used $80 Porter Cable 7529 2hp router with edge guide great cond $80 Craftsman Router table with stand, mobile base, feather boards, etc Great cond. $75

Lots of other stuff including circular saws, a few more pneumatic tools, electric sanders, Wilton vices (older ones), Chain saw, levels, etc.

Reply to
Benjamin Applegate

Hey All Again, I sent my prior message without checking to see that my visitng nephew had not signed out of Google. Anyway, I also want to add an Oneida

1.5 hp dust colector system. Never used, with several (50 feet approx) of 26 guage snap lock duct work (5, 6 and 7 inch) some blast gates and flex hose $800 Marc
Reply to
marc rosen