more tools for sale in Montreal area

For sale in Montreal area only, I am not interested in shipping stuff elswhere. All items are virtually unused.

I would MUCH prefer to sell it all to one buyer, so I am offering a really good price if someone wants everything: $250, firm. If no one turns up after a week or so for the whole lot, I?ll be willing to sell the individual items as indicated.

Power tools and accessories:

Delta tenoning jig, $40 Delta 1? belt and 5? disc sander + 10 belts (various grits), $30 Electric heat gun, $25

Router accessories:

45 degree lock miter router bit (1/2 shank), $25 Freud router template set (FT2020), $15

Hand tools, only to be sold all together, for $20, total:

Stanley marking gauge (wood)

10? x 1? Stanley Surform tool, with straight and curved blades Veritas cornering tools (2) 1/16 inch fine chisel

Planing, to be sold together for $125:

Steve Knight coffin smoother plane (made out of oak), with a massive

1/4? blade, set at 55 degrees. Veritas plane hammer

Sharpening:

Diamond bench stones, 1 coarse and 1 fine, 6? x 2?, $25 each.

Delta lathe tools, all together for $15:

1 knockout bar I spur centre I live centre

Finishing, all together for $15:

1 roll pine veneer tape Shellac sticks, 10 colors, 3.5? long Burn in Balm, 1/2 quart I big bottle burnt sienna pigment powder Pumice and Rottenstone

Books, $5 each, unless otherwise indicated:

Woodcarving, the Beginner?s Guide, Wheeler and Hayward Water-Based Finishes, Andy Charron Hand Applied Finishes, Jeff Jewitt Chip Carvng, techniques and Patterns, Wayne Barton Practical Design Solutions and Strategies (FIne Woodworking) Furniture by Design, Graham Blackburn Wood (the Best of FIne Woodworking) Classic Woordworking Woods (Better Homes and Gardens) Your Ideal Workshop, Bill Stankus The Workshop (Scott Gibson), hardcover, $10 Classic Finishing Techniques, by Sam Allen Fundamentals of Woodturning, by Mike Darlow

Reply to
Alan Belkin

[...]

Diamond bench stones, 1 coarse and 1 fine, 6? x 2?, $25 each. Star wheel dresser, $10

[...]

All items are in excellent condition.

I would MUCH prefer to sell it all to one buyer, so I am offering a really good price if someone wants everything: $250, firm. If no one turns up after a week or so for the whole lot, I?ll be willing to sell the individual items as indicated.

Power tools and accessories:

Delta tenoning jig, $40 Delta 1? belt and 5? disc sander + 10 belts (various grits), $30 Electric heat gun, $25

Router accessories:

45 degree lock miter router bit (1/2 shank), $25 Freud router template set (FT2020), $15

Hand tools, to be sold all together, for $20, total:

Stanley marking gauge (wood)

10? x 1? Stanley Surform tool, with straight and curved blades Veritas cornering tools (2) 1/16 inch fine chisel

Planing, to be sold together for $125:

Steve Knight coffin smoother plane (made out of oak), with a massive

1/4? blade, set at 55 degrees. Veritas plane hammer

Sharpening:

Coarse diamond bench stone, $25 Star wheel dresser, $10

Delta lathe tools, all together for $15:

1 knockout bar I spur centre I live centre

Finishing, all together for $15:

1 roll pine veneer tape Shellac sticks, 10 colors, 3.5? long Burn in Balm, 1/2 quart I big bottle burnt sienna pigment powder Pumice and Rottenstone

Books, $5 each, unless otherwise indicated:

Woodcarving, the Beginner?s Guide, Wheeler and Hayward Chip Carvng, techniques and Patterns, Wayne Barton Practical Design Solutions and Strategies (FIne Woodworking) Furniture by Design, Graham Blackburn Wood (the Best of FIne Woodworking) Classic Woordworking Woods (Better Homes and Gardens) Your Ideal Workshop, Bill Stankus The Workshop (Scott Gibson), hardcover, $10 Classic Finishing Techniques, by Sam Allen Fundamentals of Woodturning, by Mike Darlow

Reply to
Alan Belkin

All items are in excellent condition.

I would MUCH prefer to sell it all to one buyer, so I am offering a really good price if someone wants everything: $250, firm. If anyone buys the whole lot I'll also throw in a few woodworking videos and a DVD for FREE! :-)

[...]

If I was you, I'd put that stuff on ebay. You'll have a better chance of moving it there.

Reply to
bf

is that $250 Canadia Dollars or US Dollars? Probably a 500 mile drive for me. Would you be willing to crate everything and ship to PA? What would that cost?

Reply to
No