Router accessories for sale

All unused.

45 degree lock miter router bit (1/2 shank), $25 Freud router template set (FT2020), $15 Porter Cable Dust Collection attachemnts, $10

or $40 for all 3 items.

Reply to
Alan Belkin

I'll buy the lock mitre bits, if you can just tell me what's the maker's brand, and how much use on the bit.

And where are you?

I retired from FedEx, so I'll prepare shipping documents and send them to you.

Gary Curtis

Reply to
extiger

In addition to the 45 degree miter bit, I want the Delta lathe tools.

contact me off this forum at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

310 478-4139

Gary Curtis

Reply to