This evening I did a few things based on the feedback from everyone and
was able to eliminate the problem.
For Starters I re-checked my outfeed table height and noticed that the
table was slightly lower than the blades. I adjusted that to a even
Following that I used a much slower feed rate than I am normaly do.
These 2 things resulted in a much cleaner cut with no noticable blade
Also, during the corse of insepecting the blades, I noticed that one
was un-evenly worn, with the worn side closer to the fence. This makes
some sense becasue the majority of my jointing is closer to the fence,
but the other blades did not display this wear. So I probably need to
re-sharpen and align this blade down the road.
Thanks for the advice everyone.