Need help with adjusting Foley Belsaw 684/804 Jointer Planer

Hello,

I was given a Foley Belsaw model 804/684 Jointer Planer. When I picked it up it was mostly disassembled. I am trying to set it up as a jointer only. My question is has anyone out there ever done this before. I am having all sorts of trouble trying to align the 2 feed tables and the cutter blades, as well as get the feed tables to be on the same plane with each other as well.

Any hints from those who have done this before.

Larry C

Reply to
L C