Shopsmith for sale

Moving home and the SS is not needed

Complete Mk V kit (pre big tables) with bandsaw, extra blades, moulding block and 4 sets of cutters, all manuals and instructions and SS stand with home made shelf and all the standard bits

Other accessories include extra end table, extra saw table set of 6 turning chisels

Been well cared for from new only the power switch is non standard replaced with push off push on type

Best offer over £1500

If you are interested please contact me on snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk

Reply to
Greg

Should have added to my message

I am in Kent UK

If you have a MSN, Yahoo, AOL, Freeserve, Hotmail and similar e-mail address you will not be able to contact me direct as I have a blanket ban all them all to stop all the junk that come from them. I will look on the User Group from time to time. Once I have your e-address I can get the filter to let it through

Greg

Reply to
Greg

address you will not be able to

junk that come from them. I

I can get the filter to

What? This is your own personal message board?

-Jack

Reply to
JackD

What are you on about?

Greg

: > I am in Kent UK : >

: > If you have a MSN, Yahoo, AOL, Freeserve, Hotmail and similar e-mail : address you will not be able to : > contact me direct as I have a blanket ban all them all to stop all the : junk that come from them. I : > will look on the User Group from time to time. Once I have your e-address : I can get the filter to : > let it through : : What? This is your own personal message board? : : -Jack : :

Reply to
Greg