How long should finish cure before wax

Folks -

I put two coats of Minwax Golden Pecan on the cradle yesterday, will do final coat today. How long should I let the finish cure before I put a coat of wax, or three, on it? I am planning on giving the cradle to my niece on Thursday evening.... Can I wax it on Thursday morning? I am keeping the cradle in a warm room to speed curing....

TIA

John Moorhead Lakeport CA

Reply to
john moorhead