Like New 14" Walker Turner Band Saw For Sale

Beautifully restored 14" Walker Turner Bandsaw. All new bearings, even in the gearbox. Wood or metal cutting. Unusual to find a 14". They are usually 16". Runs great. 3 Phase

Reply to
Blevin

replying to Blevin, Blevin wrote: Beautifully restored 14" Walker Turner Bandsaw. All new bearings, even in the gearbox. Wood or metal cutting. Unusual to find a 14". They are usually 16". Runs great. 3 Phase

[IMG]
Blevin

Blevin wrote in news:37274$5442fb42$cf3aab60$ snipped-for-privacy@news.flashnewsgroups.com:

Welcome to rec.woodworking on Usenet. Homeowner's Hub is a portal to Usenet. Those reading the measuring tape (i.e. Usenet) directly can't see any additional information such as that in your profile. If you put your location there, we can't read it.

We do get a link to pictures posted via Homeowner's Hub, so we can go and see them if desired.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Location? Price? HP?

Reply to
Meanie

replying to Blevin, steve case wrote: do you still have the walker turner bandsaw?

Reply to
steve case

I have a walker turner 14" band saw for sale in South Ga. Also 10" WT tablesaw

Reply to
Roy VanZant