Woodworking Equipment Auction * Charlotte, NC * 4/17/04

My name is Alan Fisher I am an auctioneer in the Charlotte, NC area selling the excess equipment of DID, Corp. They are a show display manufacture and have much equipment that can be found in a fine cabinet shop.

The auction is on Saturday, April 17 @ 10am.

Photo's and more information can be found on my website at:

Please feel free to contact me at 704-289-3614.

Alan M. Fisher

Reply to
alfish