Tech School Equipment Auction - Pennsylvania

I came across an ad for a Vo-tech school equipment auction in a Pennsylvania school publication. BIDS ARE DUE BY 12-23-03 at 1:00. This will not have had wide spread distribution, so a gloatable deal might be possible. I have no relation to the school selling these items. It is across the state from me and there is too much stuff for me, but others may want these items. " Sealed bids are being accepted for the following equipment:

- Do-all Verticle bandsaw

- Kalamazoo horizontal bandsaw

- Rockwell pedistal drillpress

- Bridgeport verticle milling machine

- Cintimill horizontal milling machine

All equipment must be bid as a lot and is sold "as-is". Miminmum bid is $800. Bidder must pay to remove equipment. Bids must be sealed and plainly marked "Bid For Machine Shop Equipment".

Send to: Bucks County Technical High School

610 Wistar Road Fairless Hills, PAS 19030

Bid opening is December 23, 2003 at 1:00 PM in Room K-110. Contact Isabel Miller, Business Manager, at (215) 949-1700 EXT 2915."

Dave Hall

Reply to
David Hall

won the above three items at a school auction earlier this month $226 for the Powermatic lathe $76 each for the RAS's Scott

Reply to
vmtw

You did damm good!

Reply to
anthony diodati

Damn would I like to kick your ass!! What a deal man! Way to go!

Jim

Reply to
James D Kountz