wrote

As I would have in the same situation.
Max
On 01/22/2011 04:14 PM, Max wrote:

I'd give my left nut (it ain't doing me any good anyway) for a ride into space.

Driving a car, perhaps?

I for one have never been trained on proceders.
All your sanctimonious claptrap is based on the fact you haven't been injured. Good for you! It is too late for me to be perfect, but I am glad to know that there are those out there that are.
Your comment about the IQ of 2X4s and construction workers.... it simply shows just how far down the totem pole of society you are. Unneeded, arrogant, pathetically stupid and uninformed.
And I didn't even know that Josepi had a sock puppet!
Robert

>Driving a car, perhaps?
About 15 miles in the last year. Miles on my Harley, on the other hand...

4x4?
> Good for you! It is too late for me to be perfect, but I am

.Feel free to bow in my presents

Unneeded I would have to disagree with but, other than that, you seem to have a fair grasp of things.
On 1/22/2011 3:41 AM, CW wrote:

Christmas or birthday? As long as it's not socks or underwear ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

LMFAO.. beat me to it.. but better.

Picky, picky. I was on my 6th beer when I wrote that.

Please tell me you did that on purpose??
Larry Jaques wrote:

--------------------------------------
In my 35+ years in construction, I have known many like you.
It gives me great pleasure to see them all manner of injuries large and small that could have been easily prevented if they had used available safety equipment.
Their injuries, especially the serious ones, are a visible testimony to their commitment to their pride and sense of righteousness.
Go get 'em Larry!
Robert ----------------------------------- Most of my industrial life have had to deal with people who would ONLY compare things based on their initial cost.
Things like operating costs, maintenance costs, end of life costs and oh yes insurance costs were totally ignored.
When you give them books and they eat the covers, what are you going to do but wait for Darwin?
You find another opportunity and wait for Darwin.
Lew
Lew
On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 20:02:43 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"

Eat the covers? Good one, Lew. <g>
Well, I've survived the rowdy sub-teen and teen years, back before the Nanny State made everything fun illegal. And I survived 20 years of alcoholism while being an auto mechanic, both hazardous to your health, and I survived cigarettes, and I've been working with woodworking machinery for as long as I could plug something in, both in a hobby sense and as a career. I still have all five full digits on each hand and foot, plus both eyes and both ears. Either rock & roll or aspirin took its toll on my hearing (tinnitus), though. One demerit.
Give him my regards. I reckon you'll say "Hello" to Darwin before me.
-- Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air... -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 12:58:11 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

Because I don't buy into the greed I'm proud and righteous? If I instead invest in the Whirlwind safety system am I still proud and righteous?

NOW who has righteousness, Naily? Your and Leon's wishing someone harm just doesn't sit right with me. Enjoy your karma, guys.
-- Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air... -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

LOL.
Actual convo:
him: "Did you just insult me?"
me: "Did you think I insulted you?"
him: "I'm not sure."
me: "If I insulted you, there would be no doubt, you moron!"

More leftist claptrap.

Two completely different issues, though even a moron like you should know that.

There is no "if" about it. Whether it is a working safety device is completely irrelevant to the argument, though even a moron like you should know that.

Even if that destroys the market?

More lies, from a leftist loser.

Another lie. I looked at them. I couldn't justify *TWICE* the price of my Unisaw.

More garbage from life's loser.

Feel better now? You're a crybaby and you're going to have your whining temper tantrum no matter what anybody says.

More proof that you're nothing but a loser.
wrote in message

Sounds like you need to add one to your plonk list.

Well, he is right in one respect. If I'm talking to him, I must be a loser. :)

You certainly are a loser, regardless of why.

I doubt you realize that the guy that goes around calling people losers is really talking about himself. And, I'm not at all surprised that you lack any shred of humour.

I don't find losers like you at all funny. Pitiful, certainly. Funny? No.