Subject Author Posted Replies

Ping Peeler
Why do you not post anything apart from stop feeding the troll posts ? You are becoming (becoming? Ed) very tiresome. At least JWS (JWK now) puts some effort into his trolls whereas you just post the...
5
5

recommended
EngelsCoachShop Published on 25 May 2018 Blacksmith forging an eye in 1.25" round bar, at normal speed, full length, just like you were sitting here watching.
2
2

Identify the purpose of
They were giving away woven shopping bags in a town centre, emblazoned with a certain bingo establishment. In the bag was a few give-aways, one of which puzzles me as to its purpose... It is a...
7
7

TOT: reminiscing about the recently deceased
I find myself thinking about Albert and Cliff, and to a lesser extent Frank, a lot these days. It doesn?t sadden me; it?s more a sort of celebration of their three brotherly beings, in my head. It?s...
2
2

Lidl has Parkside inverter generator on offer next Thursday 31st May 2018
The XYL returned from a quick shopping foray this afternoon with the latest magazine showing next week's offers which included a "Golden Oldie" first seen two years back. Said Golden Oldie (the PGI...
7
7

Workshop dust extraction (again)
I still haven't found the right round tuit to get the extraction system sorted, but it's getting closer. I recently bought a "Dust Commander" cyclone and (very much to my surprise) it's a brilliant...
4
4

New CU
Nice DIY job:-( http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/2/2b/NewCU.jpg
22
22

OT:Access same desktop from 3 PCs
Does anyone know if it?s possible to login to your desktop pc from multiple locations but not via a remote access type setup? Kinda like cloning the whole login on one pc(via the cloud somehow) so...
8
8

Connecting 100mm hose to Manrose multifit grille
I've just bought a Manrose multifit gravity shutter grille from Screwfix to replace an old broken grille. It is supposed to be compatible with round 100mm ducting hose which is what I have, but...
4
4

Homebase
It was never going to end up well. The sale ends a costly foray into the UK home improvement market for Australia's Wesfarmers.
37
37

Another (different) Bosch dishwasher leak
My Bosch sms40a02gb/03 Dishwasher has been tripping the RCD. I took the sides and back panel off and ran it. There are pinhole leaks where the metal inner liner meets the plastic base. See Any ideas...
16
16

Bathroom floor
Need to do up our bathroom. Thinking of replacing bath with a shower - not going to Wet Room - but possibly a large rectangular tray with some "drying off space" Current floor is tongue and groove...
6
6

Events in Oz.
Seems that there are some sensible people there after all.
10
10

Lidl auto laser level.
Just picked up an auto laser level from Lidl, which appears to to exactly what it claims, and is spot on with the couple of things in this workshop I know to be level. I'd say remarkable value at 20...
11
11

VM Tivo 6 box to older TV
Virgin Media support is driving me crazy. I want to connect their new Tivo 6 box to an older tv (Sony KE-P37XSI) which does not have an HDMI connector. Any good suggestions?
13
13