Identify the purpose of

They were giving away woven shopping bags in a town centre, emblazoned with a certain bingo establishment. In the bag was a few give-aways, one of which puzzles me as to its purpose...

It is a circular metal disk around 30mm in diameter, about 4mm thick, has a soft rubberised side and on the other the bingo places logo.

Wrapped around the edge is like a chrome chain, each with a section length of around 30mm, with a longer curved part at the end - opened out, it looks similar to a scorpion's tail. The fixing between chain and disk, allows the chain to be rotated in relation to the edge of the disk, or in fact to be wrapped tightly around the disk's circumference. What is it, what might be its purpose please?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Is it some sort of Prince Albert?

Reply to
Andy Bennet

Thinking of things which might appeal to a bingo-going clientele,

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

It happens that snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com formulated :

On the nose, thanks!

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

The XYL imptessed me by knowing that QE2 uses it to anchor ones handbag .

Reply to
Graham.

Sounds a bit pointless to me. Whatever next. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Handy present for the person who has everything.

Reply to
harry

No mention of it on this one:-)

ARW