Ping Peeler

Why do you not post anything apart from stop feeding the troll posts ? You are becoming (becoming? Ed) very tiresome.
At least JWS (JWK now) puts some effort into his trolls whereas you just post the same old crap.
Calling everyone senile and imploring them not to feed the troll.
On 26/05/2018 22:34, soup wrote:

Its kind of like meta trolling.
At least parrot boy puts a bit of effort and imagination into it, but it seems peeler doesn't have the intellect.
Still, I have one filter rule that makes them both vanish - so they can get on with it together.
--
Cheers,

John.
Perhaps he is really just a bot? Brian
--
----- -
On Sunday, 27 May 2018 08:37:25 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:

Bots are far more inteligent now don't insult them.
On 26/05/2018 22:34, soup wrote:

Killfiling both is an option. I never get to see any of Peeler's post as most here are too sensible to care what he says and to reply.
If you feel the urge to ask this question, perhaps you have too much time on your hands and too little to do?
On 27/05/2018 13:23, Fredxx wrote:

Damn, nail head meet hammer. Got to pretend to be doing something whilst hiding from the wife.