Subject Author Posted Replies

faulty speed camera
is a vehicle with a high flat rear/ The question is: How many of the tickets were inaccurate? http://www.lehtoslaw.com
9

Glas air
fecking £4 to pick up or drop off now !!!!!!....I hope the bastards go down the drain...
32
32

OT: Last Night of the Proms
Anyone else notice how the BBC packed the audience out with EU-flag waving quislings/placemen/stooges, just like they do extreme Lefties in Question Time?
103
103

Boiler backplate pinhole repair. Liqud steel or car body filler perhaps?
Enlightened collective, wondering if you can throw some suggestions into my pot of ideas? Micromat/MAN condenser boiler at home installed in 2005 and caressed through the years but alas I fear its...
1
1

Builder and plumber. Demarcation line?
I was just musing about where the demarcation line was between builders and plumbers. My first guess would be the walls of the building. If it inside the plumber does it. If it is outside the builder...
1
1

Email problem.
I have my own domain and use that as my main email address. All hosted by 123-Reg. Everything on that account paid up to date. Also another email address with BT. That is working normally. About 4...
13
13

RIP The Medway Handyman
David Peter Lang unexpectedly peacefully passed away yesterday. He leaves behind his two daughters Rebecca and Nicola and grand daughters Hayley and Beatrix. Goodbye my friend.
64
64

Dogs Behaving Badly - Buckly, which episode?
The Dogs Behaving Badly with Graeme Hall - can anyone please give me a pointer to which episode feature Buckly, the black lab, which had a fear of walking on smooth, shiny floors? Or a description of...
8
8

Bicycle shifter help needed
My oldish bike has Shimano STX shifters, the front one, 3 speed being similar to this one shown: couple of days ago the cable snapped at the front derailleur end, leaving me in low gear. No problems I...
10
10

DIY Electronics
When I was in school many of us built Electronics projects, Practical Electronics & Electronics Today International often featured designs over several months and kist to build them .. John Linsley...
55
55

Acronis True Image
Has anyone here installed the latest update for Acronis True Image? It has renamed the product as Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office. Half the stuff does not seem to work, it spent over two hours...
18
18

OT Theatre/ballet prices
1. Standard £50.00 - that's me. 2. Disabled £47.50 - they sit a seat just the same as mine and they get a better parking spot than me that they do not pay for. 3. Senior Citizen £47.50- probably...
35
35

What is this inside my drain?
Hi All Please see this image: have found the drain running all the way along the edge of the my garage flows away too slowly. It is kept free of leaves and debris, so it is not blocked by this...
13
13

aerated concrete block load bearing
I've replaced a raised patio, The new patio overhangs the original base by 20 cm so it wouldn't be a good idea to stand right at the edge of it until I shore it up with something. Would aerated...
11
11

Memory stick too slow
How come my the transfer to my memory stick keeps stopping (0 bytes/s) and starting again and generally seems slow? It is a fairly new 16 GB Toshiba device, formatted as NTFS. Could it be a faulty...
20
20