Subject Author Posted Replies

OT 11 year old girl does Alexandria impression
<>Priceless! https://twitter.com/THeinrich22/status/1119422809183330304/video/1 https://twitter.com/THeinrich22/status/1119422809183330304/video/1...
3
3

Wine corks, many
I hate to wasted raw materials. Ive been saving wine bottle corks for 10 years. I have many wine corks. Theyre unique as a raw material. Do you know good alternative home use for them?
5
5

intment: Now Why Say That?
The Daily Beast: PM Cheat Sheet wrote in Kanyakubj Brahmins: "Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I'm f*cked," Trump said.
20
20

Gutter cleaning
I've learned from the but some were just too much fun not to repeat anyway.
42
42

I was hacked.
I know the ip address. How do i look that up?
6
6

Feel good stuff
https://twitter.com/kwilli1046/status/1119018916901216262/video/1 https://twitter.com/kwilli1046/status/1119018916901216262/video/1 https://twitter.com/kwilli1046/status/1119018916901216262/video/1...
3
3

Maytag Oven problem
Have not posted here in ages as all has been working fine until today. I have a Maytag *gas* oven model MGR5765QDB that just quit today. All burners OK but neither oven or broiler work Per the limited...
10
10

Notre Dame Cathedral fire
Not "no" news, perhaps. I'll agree we were all happier when the news was on at 6 and 11 (rather than 24/7), the newscast was not considered a profit center, and the media had some circumspection about...
13
13

Check valve
I am looking for a check valve that will work with 1/4" ID tubing. I have not had much luck. Thanks, Andy
6
6

Tire pressure
I don't remember if my car at home has tire-pressure monitoring but the rental car does and of course the rental company gave me no information about how to use it. It seems to me that when the light...
3
3

Tool animation
Neat to see, but I guess you have to have a lot of time on your hands to make something like this'

Tire pressure
I don't remember if my car at home has tire-pressure monitoring but the rental car does and of course the rental company gave me no information about how to use it. It seems to me that when the light...
26
26

Two more deaths at Grand Canyon
In on Sun, 14 Apr 2019 16:17:38 -0400, Ed Pawlowski snipped-for-privacy@snet.xxx wrote: You're right. 8 feet seems like more than enough. That's if the surface is somewhat soft without rocks. If it's...
50
50