Check valve

I am looking for a check valve that will work with 1/4" ID tubing.

I have not had much luck.

Thanks, Andy

Reply to
A K

Check this one:

Scroll down page for more choices

Reply to
Anonymous

Ebay, search for item 362591197036 75 cents

Reply to
trader_4

You may get better answers when you state the project task.

Often you leave that out. Nobody here will bite you if you give a clue.

Reply to
Oren

I have a water pump I am using. After it runs and is turned off, the water flows back into the container.

Andy

Reply to
A K

thanks