Notre Dame Cathedral fire

The police are still not sure who or how the cathederal fire started. But Quasimodo has a hunch.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I bet Gary Larson knows:

Oh no, your sense of humor is as bad as mine :)

Reply to
philo

He was just taking a shortcut to Madison Ave...

Reply to
rbowman

Not "no" news, perhaps. I'll agree we were all happier when the news was on at 6 and 11 (rather than 24/7), the newscast was not considered a profit center, and the media had some circumspection about what they would publish.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelicapaganelli

I was thinking about that yesterday too. All the cable channels and the internet can be a positive force, but I think there is a downside too. With so much competition for "news", any moron politician now gets coverage that they never would have had a few decades ago. Some examples, AOC and Blumenthal from CT. Here's a guy who lied and lied claiming to be a Vietnam War vet, when he was never there. But he wants to make accusations about what Trump had done that's wrong, just the typical, expected stuff that we all already know and the reporters are falling all over each other to broadcast it. Quite amazing, the man has no shame, he shouldn't even be in Congress.

Reply to
trader_4

Predators are the worst.

Ya gottat kill 'em.