Maytag Oven problem

Have not posted here in ages as all has been working fine until today.
I have a Maytag *gas* oven model MGR5765QDB that just quit today.
All burners OK but neither oven or broiler work
Per the limited diagram I have I see each has a separate igniter and bake valve so some common part has obviously failed.
If I turn on the main control I can hear a relay kick in a few seconds after I set the heat.
From the diagram I have I cannot tell if there is a separate relay for oven and broiler.
Just checking if anyone here knows before I start ripping things apart.
Thanks
On 4/18/2019 7:19 PM, philo wrote:

We are having trouble with our Maytag electric range and it is due to faulty control (clock) panel and sensor in the oven. It was signaled by an error code. Unfortunately electronics have shorted the lives of today's appliances. Previous oven had similar problem and repair only lasted a year so we are looking for a new one.
If I were to do the repair myself, I would go to youtube videos for help.
I see clock, like mine, is an expensive part:
https://www.partselect.com/Models/MGR5765QDB/Manufacturer/1/Sections/CONTROL-PANEL-TOP-ASSEMBLY/?ModelID 2423&ModelNum=MGR5765QDB&mfgModelNum=&ManufactureID=1&SelectedU537&Position=3&mfg=Maytag&Type=Range&Mark=3
On 4/18/2019 7:44 PM, Frank wrote:

Looking like our sensor from the video, this was first thing repairman tried and it only lasted 3 weeks. Now he wants to put in a clock. No thanks.
On 4/18/19 6:49 PM, Frank wrote:

Thanks for the fast reply.
To start out I have now checked the sensor and it measures approx 1 K ohm which should be normal.
looks like the main control which is about $235
If I replace it myself and that does not solve it I'm screwed.
It's 14 years old so maybe time for new.
Will sleep on this
On 4/18/19 7:19 PM, philo wrote:

Did not sleep long, a whole new oven is $400
looks like I might as well just replace it
On 4/18/2019 8:47 PM, philo wrote:

Ours is only 8 years old but I figure if like an old car and you spend a lot for a repair and it only lasts a year you might as well buy new.
I wish we had gas as new electric burners as part of the glass surface can be a big expense to repair.
I'm hoping the new electronics will last longer and if we did the repair we would still be using old electronics.
Electric ovens are more expensive and wife is taking her time finding a replacement. It will not be a Maytag.
On 4/19/19 6:26 AM, Frank wrote:

They used to be a good name, I guess not any more.
Anyway the new one was pretty cheap
On Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 8:47:06 PM UTC-4, philo wrote:

naled

ves

pair

CONTROL-PANEL-TOP-ASSEMBLY/?ModelID2423&ModelNum=MGR5765QDB&mfgModel Num=&ManufactureID=1&SelectedU537&Position=3&mfg=Maytag&TypeRange&Mark=3

.  No

IDK, is it really worth sinking $235 into a $400+ oven that's 14 years old? And you're not 100% sure it's the control board, right? I guess if it turns out it's not the board, you can sell it on Ebay and get most of your money back.
On 4/19/19 7:03 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Not worth the risk, the hell with it.
New one is ordered
On 4/19/2019 10:49 AM, philo wrote:

That is what wife and I agreed. New will also probably have maybe a 5 year part warranty for peace of mind.
On 4/19/19 10:56 AM, Frank wrote:

The old ranges pre-electronic controls lasted almost forever. At least my washer and drier still have the old mechanical timers.