Wine corks, many

I hate to wasted raw materials. Ive been saving wine bottle corks for 10 years.

I have many wine corks.

Theyre unique as a raw material. Do you know good alternative home use for them?

Reply to
OlaviPekkanen

Slice them and make feet for a cutting board

Plugs for fermented citrus.

Stopper is a moonshine jug?

Reply to
Oren

If you have a local online Buy & Sell - < FaceBook ; Kijiji ; CraigsList .. >

You can advertise stuff "Free" and be pleasantly surprised when an eager crafter shows up and happily < for both of you > has a constructive use for "stuff" like wine corks .. John T.

Reply to
hubops

I use a few of the clean ones at home as bumpers for my sliding, bypass windows; they fit perfectly in the rail. Give the rest to any crafty person who may want them. I've never tried it, but you may make a nice dart board using them.

Reply to
rosemontcrest

My brother made a wall hanging from his.

It was sort of like that except he was into woodworking and it wasn't a kit.

Reply to
rbowman