If it's a Boeing, I'm not going!

Safety concerns reportedly raised about another Boeing jet, the 787 Dreamliner

Safety concerns are being raised about a second airplane made by Boeing Co., the 787 Dreamliner, according to a New York Times report Saturday. The jetliner's South Carolina factory "has been plagued by shoddy production and weak oversight that have threatened to compromise safety," the Times said. The report cited numerous internal documents, federal records and interviews, and described a workplace culture that often favored increased production over quality and safety, despite complaints from workers. "I've told my wife that I never plan to fly on it," one Dreamliner technician told the Times. "It's just a safety issue." The safety of another Boeing jetliner, the 737 Max, already been questioned after two recent crashes.

Reply to
Guillaume Faury