not sure if they are discontinued

I'm not sure if these are discontinued, but I can't find them anywhere. I really don't want to have to change the entire ceiling. Does anyone know where I can get these?

I sure do, but they're expensive.
Are they 8", 9" or 12" squares?? Vinyl, or heavy cardboard or what??
On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 6:17:56 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

What the hell are we looking at? I can't make heads or tails of what that picture is. Her post was as clear as mud, too.
On 5/18/17 8:41 PM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:

Yeah, well that's about par for the course when you let women out of the kitchen and allow them internet access. Barefoot and pregnant, that's the way to go.
--
If you’re offended by the things I say, imagine what I’m holding back…

Holy shit i have some. How many do you need? If just a couple they are yours for free.
Sorry. Wife called me out. Very close pattern but no stripe effect. What i see in the photo is pressed carboard stuff. I have this close one in a bathroom. Sorry. The crap i bought was from either hd or lowes. Do a dotcom and look.