Tomorrow, I'm going hunting.

Got my 2 gallon pump sprayer loaded with weed killer, all ready to walk
around my acre of property and hunt for dandelions, plantain, clover,
ground ivy, and whatever else that doesn't look like grass.
Wish me luck. :-)
Reply to
willshak
On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 17:24:42 -0400, willshak wrote:
Don't gas the tomatoes by accident.
Reply to
dgk
dgk wrote the following:
Don't have any yet. Last year we had 3 of those topsy turvy hanging planters but the yield was terrible. Used Miracle Gro potting soil and all, but no more than two or three tomatoes, and no green peppers and no cukes worth eating. Everybody else I talked to got lots of tomatoes and other veggies from them. Might have been bad plants I got from Home Depot. I'll try a nursery this year.
Reply to
willshak
Frank wrote the following:
I'm carrying my .40 H&K too, in case I run into Big Foot or something.
Reply to
willshak
David Modine wrote the following:
Ortho Weed B Gone Max 2 Oz per Gallon of water.
Reply to
willshak

Site Timeline Threads