Feel good stuff

Not related but funny:

She is now being crucified for this.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

It was a satirical piece if put in context. Things were different 90 years ago but society today will still crucify you whenever it can.

If I was a Yankee of Flyers ticket holder that would be gone now.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

None of us will know her personal feelings.

I read somewhere that the black folks liked Al Jolson because his black face performances highlighted their culture.

Unfortunately today political correctness has run amuck.

Reply to
invalid unparseable