Joints - Really Good Ones

I'm not impressed. All of my joints look like these.
https://twitter.com/MothershipSG/status/1110019423803334657?s
On 3/28/2019 4:14 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I don't get it. All you have to do is mark with a sharp pencil and you can easily do that every time.
On 3/28/2019 3:14 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Here is my version. ;~)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/46765197084/in/dateposted/
On Friday, March 29, 2019 at 4:14:50 PM UTC-4, Leon wrote:

Not quite invisible, but not bad. ;-)
One of the comments at the Twitter site used the word 'nerdgasm'. :-)
On 3/29/2019 6:16 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I got to thinking about those metal pieces fitting together. This is probably not the case but the inside undulations, peeks/valleys, high points and low points did not have to be anywhere close to fitting. They are totally hidden.
in rec.woodworking the following:

    True. But the impression is that "yes, the invisible parts are just as precise as the visible ones.
--
pyotr filipivich
(PDT) typed in rec.woodworking the following:

    If you don't "break" the edges, sure ...
--
pyotr filipivich