Joints - Really Good Ones

I'm not impressed. All of my joints look like these.

DerbyDad03

I don't get it. All you have to do is mark with a sharp pencil and you can easily do that every time.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Here is my version. ;~)

Leon

Not quite invisible, but not bad. ;-)

One of the comments at the Twitter site used the word 'nerdgasm'. :-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I got to thinking about those metal pieces fitting together. This is probably not the case but the inside undulations, peeks/valleys, high points and low points did not have to be anywhere close to fitting. They are totally hidden.

Reply to
Leon

DerbyDad03 on Thu, 28 Mar 2019 13:14:07 -0700 (PDT) typed in rec.woodworking the following:

If you don't "break" the edges, sure ...

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

True. But the impression is that "yes, the invisible parts are just as precise as the visible ones.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich