Subject Author Posted Replies

screwdriver tips, rotating on shaft?
I need a very small screwdriver that I can torque a lot. Some of the name brands like this a different metal tip mounted on the shaft. Isn't this a weak spot, that the tip can start rotating on the...
12
12

greenworks 40v pole hedge trimmer
Not a political post so it will be boring.... -------------- I have these tall hedges around the perimeter of my yard that have to be trimmed down every year. I stand on a ladder and try to keep them...
2
2

22?? remotes for the same TV
I just bougbta little smart TV and I was looking to figure out what those 4 little black machine screws that they gave me were for, and I saw an entry in Amazon for remote controls for my model. Fine,...
8
8

Natural Gas pressure.
Can anyone tell me what pressure the Natural gas from you local service provider is supplied at ? I know that pressure after the Combo Valve should be approx 3.5" w.c. And the the pressure after the...
2
2

Amazon, what a bargain!
ATP YC-101 Universal Speedometer Core Repair Kit 120" APDTY = Auto Parts Direct To You. listed on Amazon $34.14 Advance Auto Parts $5.99 Same thing, although the second you can pick up within 12 hours...
8
8

I'm as tolerant as the next guy.
' Foam Sheet, Closed Cell, Material Polyethylene Vinyl, Thickness 1/8 In, Width 12 In, Length 12 In, Finish Smooth Cellular, Color Charcoal, Backing Type Plain, Temp. Range -70 to 180 F, Thickness...

Wall switch not controlling fireplace
I have a gas fireplace that has a switch in the wall to turn it on and off. The pilot is lit and I can turn it on manually, fire starts and fan runs as well. I changed the wall switch out but it still...
7
7

How to shine old barbed wire.
How can you make old barbed wire shine as much as possible?
15
15

Are there empty caulking cartridges out there?
I have a need to use wax as a caulk. Is there a caulking gun or tube or cartridge out there that is fillable with the substance of your choice? I am planning on stuffing it with toilet ring wax... is...
9
9

OT: Coolest sound ever - golf ball on frozen lake
Fabulous sound of golf ball on frozen lake in Huntsville, Alabama!
148
148

Wind chimes
Any suggestions? Back porch 20 inch or so? I am looking.
12
12

Light bulb size
Looking for edison bulbs. What sizes fit what? E26, e27? What fits in a regular house lamp that a normal 60 watt would? Looking for all terms of size from a Sentsy to porch light. Sentsy is small,...
6
6

The retired inventor of N95 masks is back at work
The retired inventor of N95 masks is back at work, mostly for free, to fight covid-19 a bit about how the masks were developed and how they work, iirc.

Design of face needs improvement
Bod, you can read this but please don't reply. This doesn't concern you and I'm sure you can't manage a respectful answer. I don't understand why God, who was good enough to put our ears and our noses...
2
2