Trim saw

There's the Porter Cable 4" trim saw, which I tried once and it was great for things like cutting a sheet of plywood into smaller sections. It's light weight makes it easy to handle, etc.

Is this the only saw in this size? I haven't been able to find anything similar by any other brand, at least in corded saws.

-jav

Reply to
Javier Henderson

Mike Berger

Hello Mike,

Do you know the model or part number for either the cordless or the corded trim saw by DeWalt? I don't see anything but full size (7 1/2" blades for the corded, for example) on their website.

Thanks.

-jav

Reply to
Javier Henderson