Totally Off Topic: Big Homebuilt Motorcycle

Totally crazy big bike. I saw it and decided to share.

Caution: Reasonable folks may get upset.

Lee Michaels

Not sure if you can call it a "true" bike. The rear tire is stabilized by two "trainer" wheels. But, it's big, whatever you want to call it.

MJ

Reply to
MJWallace

I think they've been advertising that to be on the CMT channel program "All Jacked Up" to air this Sat. evening.

Norm

Reply to
Nahmie