How to make a spray bottle that works in any orientation

Use a flexible dip tube, and a fuel filter from a chain saw.

I'll admit, I've never desired to have a spray bottle that works upside down.

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You do know these are not personally addressed to you. Right?

Reply to
Metspitzer

You know this is an open forum? It's been a couple days ago, but I remember that the post was general purpose FYI for the group.

.

You do know these are not personally addressed to you. Right?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

But can't anyone reply since this is a un moderated newsgroup?

Reply to
Doug