powermatic 71 12" cabinet saw

I need to replace the right side cast iron wing of my 12" Powermatic model #71 cabinet saw. Any suggestions on where I might look to purchase a used one since powermatic does not stock parts for the model 71 anymore?

Reply to
schneidology

What's wrong w/ it? Much could possibly be repaired...

Where you are are located might help others w/ suggestions.

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

a good place to start is:

bridger