Q: Cabinet saw and router table wing

I'm interested in purchasing the Grizzly 1023 cabinet table saw (moving up from a benchtop unit), and wonder if anyone has installed the BenchDog cast iron router table wing on it. Can this be done on this cabinet saw? It appears from the picture of the Grizzly 1023 that I may be able to mount the router table wing either on the left side (does it interfere with the table saw handwheel?), or out along the fence rails on the right (do I need support legs?). I would like to have the smallest footprint as possible, and eliminate using support legs.

Thank for any info!

CB

Reply to
cb