G1023SLW 10" Left Tilt Cabinet Table Saw w/Router table

Greetings!

I am getting ready to order the G1023SLW and wanted to see if anyone out there has tried their new saw with the attached router table. I have done the exhaustive review search (like everyone in my position I imagine) and have checked with three or four retail stores (who all "bashed" Grizzly) ....I like the Powermatic 66, as well as the Delta Unisaw.....but with the money I save on the Griz.....I can put it torwards that 8" Jointer I wanted which Grizzly is offering for $795 delivered (straight blades). I have heard a lot of good things on this group (and others) regarding Grizzly.......so I am willing to gamble. Its got to be better than my 3 yr old Rigid contractors saw! (which has served me very well by the way).

Thanks,

Frank

Reply to
Fingersintact

Do a search for reviews on the G1023SL. I believe it's the same saw less the longer rails and router table. I have the 1023SL and have found it to be very nice. I went ahead and put the longer rails on it with the extension table (which I plan to mount my router in, some day) so basically it's the

1023SLX I believe. I just bought their G0586 jointer and am awaiting arrival. I've been pretty happy with their large machinery. Cheers, cc
Reply to
James "Cubby" Culbertson

I have the 1023SL, which differs only in that it doesn't have the attached router table.

The saw arrived in fine shape, and didn't need much tuning to get it all straight and square. I recently moved across the country, and it held its tuning very well, only minor tweaks were needed.

I have seen Grizzly being target practice in this group and other forums. I don't know how their quality used to be, but besides the

1023SL, I have their G0555 bandsaw, and both perform very well for me. The only problem I had was that the fence for the 1023SL didn't arrive with the saw shipment. I called Grizzly, they found that it was their mistake (the fence ships in a separate box, they didn't include it with the saw) and promptly shipped the missing fence, which arrived two days later.

-jav

Reply to
Javier