PM 66 Table Saw with the new Bench Dog cast iron router extension - What new table saw fence to get

Any recommendations for a new table saw fence when using the Powermatic 66 with a Bench Dog cast iron right side router extension. The extension adds

16" to the 38" wide PM saw. The saw blade is centered from left to right in the 38" width of the saw before adding the Bench Dog extension. Total width is 54" I have looked at the Biesemeyer Fence web site which has me totally confused. I am limited by total width of the saw as my shop is small. When I look at the Biesemeyer with 38" to right and only 12" to left of the blade the guide tube has to be 72" long which makes no sense on a 54" wide table top. I do not have that much space. The next size down is 12"/26" which does not utilize much of my right extension. Seems there would be other alternatives? Anyone have ideas? Don
Reply to
Don Whipple

Buy the long one and rent a Sawzall.

Reply to