WTT 27x32 side table for cast iron extension wing

I am upgrading to a Biesemyer fence and side table on my Ridgid TS

2424. I currently have a side table with legs that I built for my saw that I will be removing to add the new one. The side table frame is constructed of ashe with a 1/2 mdf top that is laminated. I am interested in seeing if anyone would be interested in trading this table for a solid cast iron side extension wing. I would like to replace the left side wing on my saw so I can use the Biesemeyer either side of the blade. If anyone is interested please e-mail me at robritch at comcast dot net or reply to this message. There are pictures of the table on my web site at
Rob Ritch