Theraband...

My wife had one of these the rehab person gave her for exercise. Makes an awesome giant elastic band clamp. Only place's I find to get them are online, just Google it.

-Jim

Reply to
jtpr

They are usually expensive [a Physio place is a licence to print money.] They deteriorate in sunlight. I'd not like to clean the glue off them. How much is tubing?

Reply to
Guess who

Go to a janitorial supply distributor. Ask for Little Red Liner Lovers. Yep, that isn't a typo. They are made for holding garbage can liners where they fold over the top of the can. It really just a big rubber band. We sell them for $0.15 ea.

Roger

Reply to
Roger amd Missy Behnke

Your local medical suppier (supplies Dr's offices, therapists, hospitals, etc) will have them. Not all of these suppliers sell products to individuals. Your local well stocked drug store may have them on the shelf, ... not sure. Check the prices a therapist would sell them to you for. Anything tagged "medical" will be expensive.

I've used auto inner tube strips (cut myself), also. These leave blacken marks on your wood a little, but not too much. Wash with soap and water before first use, after that, no need to wash them. Try them to see what I mean about blackening your wood. Over a time of about 2 yrs, inner tubing dry rots. Glue is rarely a problem, but avoid glue sticking to any rubberized strips by shielding your glued areas with newsprint or paper towels.

Reply to
Sonny

I found them online, not real expensive. I wasn't using it for glue up, just to dry fit. But you are probably right.

-Jim

Reply to
jtpr