Laser dead on Delta 12" Miter Saw

The lasers went out on my Delta 12" dual laser compound miter saw model

36-255L.

Since both lasers are dead I figure the problem is the small 3v power supply.

There is also a small capacitor in series with the power supply that could be bad, but it isn't listed on my parts list..

I tested the power supply and can't get a reading on my multimeter.

Has anyone else had this problem and had to replace the power supply or capacitor?

Reply to
Tom H

I got it fixed. I ordered the replacement power supply and it came with the small capacitor. I still don't know which went bad. I guess I should have gone to the local Radio Shack and tried to replace the capacitor first. The power supply cost me $35 with shipping.

--------Original Message---------- The lasers went out on my Delta 12" dual laser compound miter saw model